How to Apply
General information on studying in Munich for international students can be obtained from the International Office.
If you are interested in applying for doctoral studies at the Faculty of Protestant Theology at LMU, please send the following documents (originals or certified copies) to:
Dekanat der Evangelisch-Theologischen Fakultät
1) curriculum vitae
2) high school diploma (Nachweis der Allgemeinen Hochschulreife)
3) certificate for Latin, Greek, Hebrew (Latinum, Graecum, Hebraicum)
4) proof (diplomas) of already completed academic or church-related degrees or exams
5) proof of church membership
6) description of project (5 to 15 pages) with bibliography
7) supervision agreement provided by the professor with whom you will study
Please address any further enquiries which relate specifically to the Faculty of Protestant Theology to our Student Advisor Prof. Dr. Loren Stuckenbruck.